For experienced skin therapists wishing to advance their skills to offer Cosmetic Micro Needling treatments.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will:
- Be qualified to offer Cosmetic Microneedling as a professional treatment.
- Be able to offer treatments to help with a range of skin conditions including acne, scarring, lines, wrinkles etc.
- Know how to formulate specific treatment plans for your clients.
Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure. It involves pricking the skin with tiny sterilized needles. The small wounds cause your body to make more collagen and elastin, which heal your skin and help you look younger.
You will be required to hold pre existing qualifications in order to take this course. You will be unable to obtain a certificate without evidence of pre existing qualifications which include:
- The equivalent of NVQ Level 2 Beauty or Registered Medical professional
- Phlebotomy / Cannulation certificate or competency
Upon completion of this course you will receive a certificate indicating your expertise in this field along with CPD accredited hours of study.
Copyright notice – LA Skin
This course and its content is copyright of [LA Skin Training Academy ] – © [LA Skin and Aesthetics LTD] . All rights reserved.
Failure to comply will result in court proceedings.
All courses are non refundable
|PRP Theory Component|
|PRP Hair Loss||00:00:00|
|Recommended supplier links|